A request | Um pedido

Help maintaining this blog. Please consider disabling your Adblock plugin on this website. Thank you!

Ajuda este blogue a crescer. Por favor, considera desativar o Adblock neste site. Obrigada!

domingo, 7 de janeiro de 2018

Online publications and recognition from 2017 | Publicações e reconhecimento online de 2017



Hi there!
2017 was such a huge year to me, especially concerning my modeling career. Sooooo many good things happened to me in that field and I am so so grateful for all of this. Thank you so much to all of you who believe in me and support my work. Now that we're beginning a new year, I would like to share with you some of the modeling achievements from the past year that I'm most proud of.

As mentioned here on the blog before I was published in a physical magazine for the first time - the Bang! magazine:






And I awarded Model of the Year by the photography group A Vida Através da Lente:





I also received a lot of online recognisement from the photography comunity.


  • Revista Visão

 


  • Online Magazine Photomanya VIP




  • Olhares.com






  • Gallery of Refined Art





And many many other situations where my pictures were featured in the best online galleries like 1X, Olhares, Gallery of Refined Art, etc. I'm giving you just the best hilights, 'cause the totallity of the features are a little bit hard to track. :)

Thank you so much for being here. Let's make a 2018 a year full of beautiful pictures!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

You may also like | Também terás interesse em ler