A request | Um pedido

Help maintaining this blog. Please consider disabling your Adblock plugin on this website. Thank you!

Ajuda este blogue a crescer. Por favor, considera desativar o Adblock neste site. Obrigada!

sexta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2021

2021 Retrospective

I've been much more absent from social media for this past year, I know, but so many things have changed in my life (for the better!) that I am simply not as available as I used to be. Alas, #adulting happens, I guess... But I truly miss posting daily like in the old days, and that schedule is still something I'm striving to achieve again. Not for the engagement or the numbers or the algorithm, but for the mere fact that I REALLY love this, and nothing gives me more pleasure than editing the humble pictures I take of the beauty I find around me and sticking them up on my Instagram feed, in a somewhat (and pardon my arrogance) aesthetic manner, among my modeling works and selfies.

2021 brought me a huge journey into my personal growth, some trials and tribulations, a new life stage, the coldest reality slaps, mountains of doubts and errors, and learning in the same proportion. All of this was much needed. All of this was rather necessary. And I am grateful for all the lessons learnt.

But I feel even more grateful for all the love I've received over this year. Love is a powerful driving force. It shows you the way and keeps you in track when everything else seems to fail. So let us hold on to love and hope it keeps us grounded in 2022.

And as tradition dictates, here are my 9 most liked pictures of 2021. Thank you so much for all the likes and warm support! 🥰🙏
Have a wonderful new year, and may all your wishes come true! 🎊🎊🎊 







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

You may also like | Também terás interesse em ler