A request | Um pedido

Help maintaining this blog. Please consider disabling your Adblock plugin on this website. Thank you!

Ajuda este blogue a crescer. Por favor, considera desativar o Adblock neste site. Obrigada!

domingo, 19 de agosto de 2018

The ritual of the rings



[EN]
I wear so many rings on stage that I always have to think about their placement many hours or days before the gig. I play a lot with my collection of rings, and then when I find the perfect set for the chosen outfit I take a picture of each one of my hands with my phone, to create a "map" (otherwise I would forget everything). When the moment to change outfit and get ready for stage comes, I just check those pictures and follow the exact same arrangement I have previously created.

I am very picky with all the details but I love to put a little bit of love and patience in everything I do. I always take my time to think about every little thing, and every little thing must be perfect in the end! 

_______________________________
On stage with my band 11th Dimension at 
RCA CLUB
Photo: Pedro Mateus Photography

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

You may also like | Também terás interesse em ler